How much does it cost to get Design Registration in India
|ONE time fixed Attorney fees of US$400 + Design Office fees + NO further fees for prosecuting the application till grant/final disposal of the case (Recommended offer).|
|Click here: CALCULATE exact fee for your case of Design Registration in India|
India Design Office Filing fee:
|Applicant type||Indian Rupees||US Dollars|
Click here: Fee Chart for Design Registration in India
Our quotation to prosecute a Design Registration in India:
Our professional and administrative fee for filing one READY TO FILE Design application in India is (A) US$ 200. This includes attorney fees, stationery and printing fees as well as handling fees.
The Official filing fee for Design Registration in India is:
(B) US$80 for a large legal entity, US$40 for a small legal entity and US$20 for an individual applicant.
We charge different fees for various actions needed to be performed while prosecuting the application at the Design Office. A typical office action would be about US$100 while attending a hearing would cost about US$150.
Claiming priority would cost an additional US$75.
Alternatively we offer you an option of paying a total of (C) US$400 as professional fees for prosecuting an application up to grant. In this option we commit ourselves to prosecute the application at the Design office till grant for a fix one time fee of US$500 and thereby protect you from making any unforeseen payment.
Thus the two options are:
1. Attorney fees for filing (A) US$200 + Design Office fees + Action based fee for prosecuting the application till registration/final disposal of the case.
2. ONE time fixed Attorney fees of (C) US$400 + Design Office fees + NO further fees for prosecuting the application till grant/final disposal of the case (Recommended).
We would require:
1. Name, address and nationality of applicants.
2. The drawings in PDF/JPG format.
3. The certified copy of the priority documents.
You may directly call on +91.9860588440 or write mail to email@example.com for further information and discussions.
Written by Mahesh Bhagnari, Patent & Trademark Attorney in India.